This Fourth of July celebration sort of reminds me of my early sex life: short burst, low performance and unmet expectations. The exception, of course, being that there weren’t any spectators at my events.
And so it goes.
- San Diego Accidentally Set Off All Its Fourth Of July Fireworks at Once (theatlanticwire.com)
- San Diego Bay fireworks ignite all at once, botching show (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- San Diego fireworks show exploded in 15 seconds, ruining show [Video] (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Fireworks Malfunction Has 20 Minute Show Going Off in 30 Seconds (fox8.com)
- Watch San Diego’s Fourth of July Fireworks Fail [VIDEO] (mashable.com)
- San Diego Sets Off All Its Fireworks At Once (badassdigest.com)